1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS [AUSTRALIA] - Fender Standard Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by punkjazzben, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkjazzben

punkjazzben

0   0   0

Hi all,

For sale:

- Fender Standard Precision Bass
    - Made in Mexico in 2011
    - Bought new in March, 2012
    - Sunburst finish, rosewood fretboard
    - Currently wearing a black/white/black genuine Fender pickguard. I can include the original white pickguard if desired
    - Features 60th anniversary neckplate
    - Is in excellent condition; no scratches or dings on the body.
    - Has recently had a professional setup, which included replacing the incorrect linear pots with audio taper pots.
    - Comes with original Fender gigbag

Manufacturer's information is available here.

Fender AU's RRP is is $1249 (see website above), current street price is around $865 (see, for example, Bass Centre Melbourne). I have seen them going new for closer to $1000, however.

Because of the excellent condition, and the money put into the setup and pots ($75), I think that $725 (AU) is a reasonable price. Feel free to contact me if you feel you are in a position to negotiate the price.

I will open this to trades if the bass has not sold in good time. Please note that this bass is for sale elsewhere, and this listing may be withdrawn at any time.

The bass is located in south-west Victoria; please mention it if you think we might be able to do a pick-up/drop-off. Unfortunately I cannot ship internationally. Buyer is to pay shipping, which I will organise through Smart Send. I have all the right shipping boxes.

[​IMG]
  2. punkjazzben

punkjazzben

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.