1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: AVALON U5 "15th Anniversary" preamp/DI as new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ebelow, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

For sale only my new AVALON U5 15th Anniversary edition preamp/DI box with the black faced front panel and blue lights, used only on one recording session at my guitarist's studio where we recorded 4 songs, but most of the time I am using my Radial DIs, so this has to find new home.
    This baby comes in its origin packaging, with form fitted foam inside, power cable with all paperwork, no issues, no marks, no rack rush at all. It's barely five months old.
    $450
    additional $50 ($500 together) and you can have the SKB watertight iseries case like new condition with the form-fitted interior for the Avalon U5 only. In this scenario, I will ship in the SKB case, not in the origin box.
    All $500 shipped, insured in Con. US only! PayPal OK! No trades!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

To the top bump! Price lowered also! :)
  3. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

All PMs replied!
    Possible deal going on...
  4. 4to5to6

4to5to6 Bassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I could really use the case for my 15th Anniv. U5 (awesome by the way and the 15th looks especially great with it's blue LED switches) if this makes a difference for someone buying this U5 or if they want the original box instead of the case. I'll instantly take the case for $65 plus the extra shipping.

If not available, please let me know the exact part number of the case so I can get one.
  5. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Right now a possible deal is going on I will let you know if still available, but till that the SKB case is the US made icase 3i-1610-5 Hope it helps! ;)
  6. 4to5to6

4to5to6 Bassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

7. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

On hold, payment pending...
  8. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Sold and shipped to NY! Thanks folks all the interest!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.