1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Avatar B410 4x10 NEO Cabinet Eminence Speakers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Corevalay, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

SOLD

Like new Avatar B410, 4ohm cabinet that I bought on a whim and really don't need. Cabinet is a few months old and has been gigged with 4 times. Other than that it just sat in my studio waiting to be played. It is in excellent condition and sounds awesome. Nice and lightweight at less than 60lbs. Like I said I bought it on a whim as Avatar was having a pricing special. Now I have two 4x10 cabs, which is one more than I need! Since I got a good price on it, I can sell it to you for a good price. $350 shipped CONUS.

I will post photos later tonight or tomorrow. Please PM if you're interested. Thanks!
  2. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

I'm looking for a 4 ohm 410. Can you post some pics please?
  3. Corevalay

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Photos...

Attached Files:

4. jrsincity

jrsincity Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

5. Corevalay