1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS: Bacchus Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ChrisdFlip, Nov 8, 2013.

1. ChrisdFlip

ChrisdFlip Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

*No trades*

Bacchus Handmade Series "Woodline" Jazz Bass - Made in Japan. Like new/mint condition. Original owner, purchased direct from Japan. Alder body, maple neck/rosewood fretboard, Gotoh Tuners & Bridge, Bacchus pickups, controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(pull-up Turbo Switch: series/parallel), laquer finish. Weight is at 9.4lbs on digital bathroom scale. Includes Bacchus gig bag.($900 shipped 48 CONUSA, No PO Boxes, Paypal payment only, from verified accounts with confirmed addresses)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. brett7276

brett7276 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Somebody jump on this - these basses slay any sadowsky I've touched just killer for the money ....if you fancy a thunderbird hit me up...I've got a great mij oriville
  3. acoustibass

acoustibass

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

love it...
  4. jay loren

jay loren Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Location?
  5. dwelkins

dwelkins

0   0   0

6. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

7. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

8. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    199   0   0

Dig it.

I've always liked Bacchus basses. Do they not make a P?
  9. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

I am thinking about this one and the Lakland 44-60(beat up one)....any comparisons Brett or anyone?

:bassist::bassist::bassist:
  10. pablop

pablop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

For what is worth, I have had a MusicMan Stingray 5 Classic which I traded for the higher end Bacchus Jazz Standard, the quality of the Handmande Bacchus basses is impeccable.
    The tones, the woodwork, the ergonomics are amazing, they made me able to play 35" and that is a stretch...it's one of those instruments that make you play more...
    Although I have not played Laklands other than skylines...Bacchus smokes skylines out of the water.
  11. Wwolof

Wwolof

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I have one very similar to this — the buyer will definitely not be disappointed. You wanted a dinky J with a nitro finish, didn't you? Here's a little beauty at a friendly price.
  12. ChrisdFlip

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

13. ddayseb

ddayseb Supporting Member

0   0   0

14. ChrisdFlip

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0