1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Bag End S15-d / S12-d

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thetaxmiser, Jan 26, 2014.

1. thetaxmiser

thetaxmiser Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Purchased early last year. Great sounding cabinets in very good condition. I am located in the SF Bay Area (North Bay) and prefer not to ship. I can drive to meet someone part way. I will get pics up in the next couple of days.

Both cabs are the non-speakon models.

S15-d $275
    S12-d $225

I don't have boxes so anyone wanting it to be shipped will need to cover box & shipping.

Only trades I would consider are for two EHX effects: Ravish and POG2.
  2. Onestringbass

Onestringbass Supporting Member

0   0   0

What exterior finish? Birch? Carpet?
  3. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    181   0   1

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    The d indicates Deep Red carpet. Great deal here.
  4. thetaxmiser

thetaxmiser Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks emblymouse. It is the deep red carpet. It is in great shape. I will try to get a picture up soon (I am in the tax business and time has been short lately).
  5. jeffjones

jeffjones Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

Great cabinets at a great price!