1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Basswitch IQ DI w/ Power Adapter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kirkm24, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkm24

kirkm24 Supporting Member

This is a like new, Basswitch IQ DI box. This is a super advanced A/B box, effects loops, preamp, etc that can cover a wide variety of tone shaping needs and is made with the most advanced components and is of boutique quality. These units are $600 brand new. I've only used it a couple of times and it has never left my smoke free home. The unit comes with the original packaging, instructions, hardware, etc. I am also including a 9V adapter that Bob Gollihur included with this unit when I ordered it from them. This is a great box for "doublers" who switch between acoustic and electric basses. The unit has a switch to accept piezo pickups up to 10 Mohms which really opens up the sound of piezos considerably. I am asking $425 shipped. Paypal accepted. No trades.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/103781006@N08/12856402764/in/set-72157641702059754
  2. kirkm24

Price drop bump. $425 shipped!
  3. kirkm24

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.