1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: BBE DI-100X Direct Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by sleepy_monkey, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepy_monkey

sleepy_monkey

This thing is awesome. I bought it to use with my bass and with my Taylor acoustic, but I bought a BDDI for the bass and a multi-effect board that has a built in DI for the acoustic.

It is in good shape...few scratches. I will get pics up soon.

My Taylor was getting an annoying hum, but I used the ground lift on the DI-100X and it killed the hum completely. Great piece of gear, I am just not using it. It also has the built in Sonic Maximizer which sounds pretty cool. Has a 15 dB pad for those of us with active basses, etc.

SOLD

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/bbe-di-100x-active-direct-box

2. bumperbass

bumperbass

3. bumperbass

bumperbass

Nevermind. Bought another.

4. Jazzish

Jazzish Supporting Member

That unit is great for bass. A seasoned producer/engineer raved about my bass tracks for days last month because of it. It's on my pedalboard.

Are you still selling it?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sleepy_monkey

sleepy_monkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.