1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Beats By Dr. Dre Wireless Headphones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by DrZ, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrZ

DrZ Gold Supporting Member

Selling a pair of "brand-new-in-the-box" 2012 Beats By Dr. Dre Wireless/Bluetooth High-Definition Headphones, over-the-ear style.

Priced to sell @ $215.00 shipped CONUS, PayPal Welcome.

(these are $299.00/new, & used ~ $250.00/up).

Recently I upgraded my cellphone & was offered cash/trade-in on any equipment in-stock in the store, so I bought these, as I travel often & figured they might be just perfect.

I got home,charged them up, (surprisingly quick charge time) & gave them a try. The Bluetooth pairs-up nicely, they sound great, all that....BUT, I find I still prefer the around-the-ear style.

So, I put them back in the box, & up for sale here on T/B.

Someone's getting a great deal on a brand new pair!

~~~Happy Holidays~~~

Attached Files:

2. DrZ

DrZ Gold Supporting Member

Sold / Traded for IGIG-Bag:)

Thanks all for your interest...

~~~Happy Holidays~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.