1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Bergantino AE410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by EatMoreCarrots, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EatMoreCarrots

EatMoreCarrots

Excellent condition. Original owner. This was the very last AE410 to come through Bass Emporium in Austin. It has only been gigged twice in the last two and a half years and only sees very low volume at home, thus the sale. Comes with the padded cover, also in excellent condition.

Located in Houston, TX. $725 + shipping, obo.

From the Bergantino site:
    - 4 10" neodymium woofers with 7oz magnet, vented pole pieces
    - High intelligibility tweeter
    - Power handling: 800 watts rms
    - Custom phase-coherent crossover with tweeter level control
    - Frequency response: 40hz - 15khz
    - Sensitivity: 103db 1watt/1meter
    - Impedance: 4 ohms
    - Dimensions: 22 3/4"W x 25 1/2"H x 15 1/2"D
    - Weight: 62lbs

Attached Files:

2. Art Araya

Art Araya Supporting Member

Consider a trade for a Lil G 2x12?

3. EatMoreCarrots

EatMoreCarrots

4. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Media:
    How was it with the RH 750?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. EatMoreCarrots

EatMoreCarrots

Its great! I actually preferred it over the Mesa Walkabout I also had on top of this cab at points; even though they both have semi-parametric capabilities, the TC was just much more controllable in the sub-lows. I do have some gripes about the RH750, but I still really enjoy it, on top of this cab, as well as on my NV610, and on borrowed cabs as well when I'm traveling light with my quieter bands. (The RH750 simply isn't enough when playing with my louder bands. For that I use my 400+.)
    Its worth noting that this AE410 is also sufficient, volume-wise, under my 400+ for anything I need. The limiting factor of the RH750/ AE410 combo is definitely the head, and not the cab. The cab handles with ease much more than the RH750 can put out.

7. back2thefuture

back2thefuture

8. EatMoreCarrots

EatMoreCarrots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.