1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS - Bergantino HD112's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PENLIYL, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PENLIYL

PENLIYL Supporting Member

SOLD. I have a pair of Bergantino HD112's with covers I need to sell. These cabs have never been pushed and are in super clean condition. I will ship them in the original Bergantino boxes Fedex Ground.

$1200 Paypal shipped CONUS. No Trade offers please.

Specs:
    • HD 112 8 ohm
    • 1-12" Woofers, 80 oz magnet
    • High Intelligibility Tweeter
    • Custom Phase-coherent crossover with tweeter control
    • 350 Watts
    • Frequency response: 40-15khz
    • Sensitivity: 97db @ 2.83v/1meter
    • 44 pounds
    • 16 1/4" H x 18 1/2" W x 15" D

Video on HD112 from BCC:

NOTE: Only interested in selling the pair at the moment. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

3. PENLIYL

Had a couple of condition PM's and the only thing I can see that I would put in the flaw category is a dent in one of the rear metal caps (see pic). These metal caps are very replaceable, less than a buck I think, if this kind of stuff really annoys you.

There are the usual minor scuffs on a few of the other metal caps, but I really don't consider those either noticeable or an issue. I only mention those because some guys really want a mint used cab.

As far as the covers are concerned, those are just wrinkles in the picture from being stored. They flatten out quickly and are in great shape. Again these cabs and the covers have seen very little use.

Anyway, keep the PM's coming and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Thanks

Attached Files:

4. PENLIYL

..and Sold
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Gold Supporting Member

please close your thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.