1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Bergantino HT110 (in NYC)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Wiegraf, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Wiegraf

Wiegraf Supporting Member

Bergantino HT110 for sale in NYC

Looking for 450$

Located: UES, Manhattan

Thanks
  2. BassQ

BassQ

Just got back from NYC and picked up this cab on route. It just might be the best single 110 cab that I've ever played through. Wow!! It's a dynamo! Very rich and robust throughout all frequencies.
    I've been very loyal to my Epifani UL Series 2 110, but this little Berg may be the new king of the hill. It may even sound better then my HT112.
    I need to do more A/B'ing, but it's very possible that my Epi UL Series 2 110 in exceptional condition may be on the market soon.
    Also the seller was really a great pleasure to work with. It really made my trip complete.
  3. Marblou2

Marblou2

Hi,
    Let me know if you decide to sell your Epifani 110.
    I'm interested.
    Best regards,
    Martin
  4. Marblou2

Marblou2

So, are you selling yours Epi ?
  5. Register to disable this ad