SOLD FS Bergantino HT112ER with LeCover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ustabawannab, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

SOLDBought two of these from TB recently. Sold one because I was between bands and two was too many. Thanks Fekwood. Out of the blue, got hooked up with some guys to play some old time R&R in a new band. I've been in quite a dry spell finding the right folks that have a work schedule like mine. I looked to buy an EX112ER to add to the HT and stumbled across an HS410 on eBay. Been a wild month.

The two HT112ERs were sequential serial numbers and in excellent condition. Like Matt said, close to mint. I really kind of wish I could keep the one for small gigs but I gotta pay for the HS410.

This HT112ER is up on eBay for $540 shipped BIN because I haven't sold there in several years. My 100% feedback went away :confused: I thought I'd put my Sadowsky and the Berg up there to build it back up. The cab didn't go this weekend so I'm offering it up to TB for $540 Shipped OR BEST OFFER. I'm going to get feedback for the HS410 purchase anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.