1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS Bergantino HT112ER with LeCover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ustabawannab, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

SOLDBought two of these from TB recently. Sold one because I was between bands and two was too many. Thanks Fekwood. Out of the blue, got hooked up with some guys to play some old time R&R in a new band. I've been in quite a dry spell finding the right folks that have a work schedule like mine. I looked to buy an EX112ER to add to the HT and stumbled across an HS410 on eBay. Been a wild month.

The two HT112ERs were sequential serial numbers and in excellent condition. Like Matt said, close to mint. I really kind of wish I could keep the one for small gigs but I gotta pay for the HS410.

This HT112ER is up on eBay for $540 shipped BIN because I haven't sold there in several years. My 100% feedback went away :confused: I thought I'd put my Sadowsky and the Berg up there to build it back up. The cab didn't go this weekend so I'm offering it up to TB for $540 Shipped OR BEST OFFER. I'm going to get feedback for the HS410 purchase anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.