1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Bergantino HT112ER with LeCover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ustabawannab, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

SOLDBought two of these from TB recently. Sold one because I was between bands and two was too many. Thanks Fekwood. Out of the blue, got hooked up with some guys to play some old time R&R in a new band. I've been in quite a dry spell finding the right folks that have a work schedule like mine. I looked to buy an EX112ER to add to the HT and stumbled across an HS410 on eBay. Been a wild month.

The two HT112ERs were sequential serial numbers and in excellent condition. Like Matt said, close to mint. I really kind of wish I could keep the one for small gigs but I gotta pay for the HS410.

This HT112ER is up on eBay for $540 shipped BIN because I haven't sold there in several years. My 100% feedback went away :confused: I thought I'd put my Sadowsky and the Berg up there to build it back up. The cab didn't go this weekend so I'm offering it up to TB for $540 Shipped OR BEST OFFER. I'm going to get feedback for the HS410 purchase anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.