1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

For Sale FS Bergantino HT112ER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by double8vb, Mar 26, 2014.

1. double8vb

double8vb Gold Supporting Member

UPDATE: The IP112ER has been sold. Now looking to sell the HT112ER. $450 buyer pays shipping.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I’m the original owner. Bought both new in 2008. The IP112ER comes with the power cable and XLR-1/4” input cable. Both cabs also come with Bergantino covers. Great sounding cabs in excellent shape. No issues with the covering, the corners have a couple of minor scuffs as would be expected with cabs that have been gigged.

I’m reluctantly selling because I haven’t gigged either of these cabs in about two years. I would prefer to sell as a pair but if the timing works out and I could find buyers for each cab, I would sell separately. Asking $1,850 for both cabs plus shipping. HT112ER weighs about 46lbs and I would estimate the IP112ER weighs around 53lbs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014 at 6:25 PM
  2. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Interested in the HT if you decide to split them up.
  3. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

This is a great rig with the right preamp or just straight thru... I didn't know somebody else in Buffalo had one of these besides Eric and I....
  4. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

I might be interested in the IP112ER if you split them up. Not too far away either...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. double8vb

SCT1422, Sounds like you don't remember but I actually sent you an email asking about your experiences with these cabs before I bought them! I was hoping to possibly hear them. You did respond with valuable information but I don't think you had any public gigs in the near future. I purchased them anyway and was very happy. I've used these with a PJB Bass Buddy, Kern IP777, Demeter, and a Millennia Media STT-1. Usually for jazz/fusion gigs. Generally the Millennia was my favorite with the Kern a close second.

MarTONEbass and d00dr, if both of you gents are truly interested, I would be willing to split these up. Please PM with any offers and let's make this happen!
  7. dpbass66

dpbass66 Supporting Member

8. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Yes I do remember now... Do you still have the Kern ?? And who are you gigging with ??? I have the Proto NV-115's and 2 HD-112's thyat I love with a Shuttle 9.2...
  9. double8vb

Sold the Kern last week. Great pre. I've listened to some clips of the NV115, sounds great!

IP112ER and HT112ER still available!
  10. double8vb

11. dpbass66

PM sent.....
  12. double8vb

Both cabs still available.

If someone is interested in only the IP112ER, then I believe I can arrange two deals since someone else is interested in the HT112ER. If you want both cabs, they are still here. I don't want to separate them unless I can get two simultaneous buyers.
  13. lo-freq

lo-freq

If you haven't pm'd d00dr (posted above about being interested in the IP), you might try him.
    You might want to post separate prices just in case if not.
  14. double8vb

Thanks for the advice. I'll PM d00dr.

Looking for $1,450 for the IP112ER and $400 for the HT112ER.
  15. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

I would love nothing more than to get that IP112ER in my hands but I've gotta move some gear to make it happen. Fingers crossed I can make it happen soon...
  16. double8vb

Still available. Had a few offers on the HT112ER but I don't want to separate these cabs unless I can line up buyers for both of them. Anyone interested in the IP?

Also, the prices do no include shipping but I might be willing to split shipping costs. Make an offer! I want to move both cabs otherwise I will just keep both of them.
  17. dpbass66

Any activity on the cabs???
  18. double8vb

Several offers for the HT112ER only. I have a possible deal brewing for someone to buy both cabs. Cabs still available for now though.
  19. double8vb

Cabs still available. Looking to sell them both as a package.
  20. double8vb

21. double8vb