1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Bergantino NV610 $600 Local CA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SonicBlueJoe, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonicBlueJoe

SonicBlueJoe Supporting Member

$600 local sale only, no shipping. Paypal preferred.

Up for sale is my beloved Bergantino NV610. 100 lbs of sealed cab goodness. Favorite bestest cab I ever owned. Selling only because I just picked an IP310 and have decided its a keeper and will serve my current needs better.

This is the rat fur version, and it shows typical wear and tear on the fur for a cabinet that never had a cover and does not come with one. Its days with that tight factory fur are long gone, but it hasn't fuzzed out too bad. No issues otherwise, still sounds as sweet as the day I got it! Priced +/- $150 below typical asking price for these to account for age and wear and tear.

PM me for pictures if seriously interested.

I'm in central California just south of Fresno. Willing to drive for meet up as far south as Bakersfield, north as Madera, west as Harris Ranch on I-5. Would possibly consider going further for an extra $50 and depending upon how busy I am with other things.

2. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Bob from San Jose says Hmmmmm!

Oh, and bump for a cab I've been dying to try

3. SonicBlueJoe

Photos show the wear and tear on the rat fur. Both handles haven't laid flat for a long time, as seen in pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SonicBlueJoe

Looks like this one will be gone by tomorrow.

7. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Congratulations to both parties

8. SonicBlueJoe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.