1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD FS: Bergantino NV610 with padded cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassassin31, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLDBergantino NV610 with padded cover for sale. It's covered with tolex and chrome corners, in great condition. I live in Western Wisconsin and I'm willing to drive a few hours to deliver if needed. Prefer not to ship if I can help it, but willing to if need be. $900 obo, $950 shipped.

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. I'll get more pics up tomorrow, these are all I have right now and I'm not home at the moment.

Attached Files:

5. jamminology101

jamminology101

Aug 22, 2012
    Indianapolis In
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Glockenklang
  6. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I'll get more detailed pics up when I get home after my gig tonight.

Attached Files:

7. yeldarb69

yeldarb69 Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
  8. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    The Bergantino NV610 and the Thunderfunk 750 was my all time number 1 rig!:bassist:

9. Just sold the cabinet. Thanks for checking it out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.