1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: BigE MAS 45 and 110 sub cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nostatic, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs, Jule Amps
    SOLD Dead mint cabinets - BigE 45 and 110 sub from Mike Arnopol Soundworks. Gigged twice and they are make for a great, punchy setup. I have found that I'm pretty wedded to my Baer cabs though, and I don't like to have nice gear just sitting around. Both cabs are about 30 lbs, easy to haul. Compared to the Baer ML112, the MAS cabs are more about low-mid punch, whereas the Baer is upper mid bite. There are plenty of examples of various iterations of the BigE cabs here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/big-e-speakers-pt-3-a-1020840/

New these are $750 each plus shipping (which runs about $75 each). Will sell for $600 each shipped in the CONUS. Contact me about a deal for the pair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

3. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Disclosures: