1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Bill Fitzmaurice Jack 2x10 UBER Efficient Cab!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by madbassplaya, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya Supporting Member

I'm probably going to sell my BFM Jack 2x10 cabinet. This is a light, efficient cab that can hold it's own in most settings and has been more than enough for what I've used it for.

Here's a link to Bill's site:
    http://billfitzmaurice.com/Jack.html

The cabinet is made of Birch and has a rolled on bed liner. Cab is in good shape but does show wear here and there from being used. It has Eminence Deltalite II 2510 Neo drivers powering it and it runs at 4 ohms. I don't have a scale, but the cab is lite! I would guestimate 40ish lbs?

So in closing we have a compact, light, and portable cab made of quality birch wood with quality neo drivers. :)

Price is $350.00 OBO shipped in the ConUS.

The only pic I have right now. The cab hasn't been gigged in a year and was dusty. The white spot is a piece of paper or something. Not damage. I'll clean it up for some better pics and the new owner. :)

[​IMG]
  2. madbassplaya

Pm's replied. I will accept reasonable offers and am willing to trade for other basses. Only cab I would consider is a 1x12 or a 2x12. :)
  3. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Bump for a great cabinet.
  4. vishuddha

vishuddha 100% Mediocre Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Drum Sales - Guitar Center
    Bump for awesome cab at a great price. If I hadn't invested ALL my money in fEARful yesterday, this thing would be mine. Someone's gonna get a kick out of this bad boy, though.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. madbassplaya

Pm's replied! Lot's of trade interest!
  7. madbassplaya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.