1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS. Birdsong Cbass lightweight shortscale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmceachern36, Mar 4, 2014.

1. jmceachern36

jmceachern36 Supporting Member

For sale only. Birdsong Cbass. $1600 dropped to $1450 shipped or B/O. 31 inch scale. Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Hipshot ultralight tuners and bridge. Aguilar AG 4P-60 pickup. 6 lbs 4 oz. As far as I can tell its in mint condition. I can't see any marks on it but I've played it on a number of gigs so I may be missing something. Hard case included. Sounds just like an older P. Played it side by side with a couple and there wasn't much difference except this one doesn't make my shoulder hurt and it plays much better. Super low action. No trades. I'm only selling to fund a 5 string I'm going to have built with the same pickup as in this one. I'll try to get some sound clips up soon. Feel free to ask any questions. http://youtu.be/UKSMddXi89Y

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jmceachern36

3. jmceachern36

Taking offers. Would like to get this sold.

4. jmceachern36

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jmceachern36

Here's a little video clip of the bass. It's eq'd flat. The walls were shaking. Sorry for the bad playing. Price drop to $1450.

http://youtu.be/UKSMddXi89Y

7. jmceachern36

I received an email asking about the pickup. The Aguilar is not the original pickup. The original one was super hot and aggressive. It was cool but this one is classic P. Maybe a bit clearer on top than other p's I've played.

8. jmceachern36

9. jmceachern36