1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Black & Maple PRECISION

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by -=DanAtkinson=-, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=DanAtkinson=-

-=DanAtkinson=-

This is a very nice 70's Precision copy, assembled by yours truly. Mint condition. The alder body and one-piece maple neck are AllParts, finished in poly. Weight is 8.2 pounds. 70's style Fender decal. Hipshot Ultralite tuners. Fender Original 62 pickup.

The neck on this bad boy is really nice and comfy. I did the fretwork myself. No sharp ends. Dressed nicely. Back of neck is satin, front of neck and headstock have 3 coats of semi-gloss nitro lacquer (to seal the decal). Nut is 1.5" J width.

Strings are Labella flats, custom balanced tension gauge. 45-60-82-105. CTS 250K pots, Orange Drop tone cap, Switchcraft jack. Genuine Fender pickguard.

Not the most exciting color scheme, but arguably the most versatile.

Tone wise it sounds more like a 60's P thanks to the flats and 62 pickup, and the alder body (for what that's worth).

$450 shipped in the lower 48 states. No trades and no international shipping. No case included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. -=DanAtkinson=-

-=DanAtkinson=-

3. vernhillbass

vernhillbass

I'll take it if it falls through

4. -=DanAtkinson=-

-=DanAtkinson=-

5. Register to disable this ad