1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: BLACKOUT, HEXE, EHX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bigchiefbc, Dec 8, 2012.

1. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

Help me pay for my Mobius!! Cash only, I really can't take trades this time around. All prices are shipped CONUS. International is fine, I will pay the first 10 dollars, buyer pays the rest.

Blackout Whetstone - The most amazing and versatile goddamned phaser I've ever used. It kills me to get rid of this, but things need to be paid for. ON HOLD

Hexe Bitcrusher III - My favorite bitcrusher of all time. Has clean blend, input gain switch, exp control modes switch, telephone knob does a cool lo-fi bandpass effect. And switchable modulation, which sweeps the crush knob up and down for you. This was hard for me to find, they don't show up very often. SOLD!

EHX Flanger Hoax - This is a big box of modulation insanity. Between all the different modes and controls, I find new sounds every time I turn it on. It can do phaser tones, regular flanger tones, real analog through-zero, you can do filter-matrix frozen flange thing, etc. Amazing box. This will come with the power supply since it's 18V. SOLD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. d180fuzz

d180fuzz C21H30O2

pm sent for FLANGER HOAX.

3. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

Flanger Hoax is on hold pending payment. Bump for the rest!

4. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Come get some Whetstone, peeps. All analog. Yes.

7. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

8. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc