1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Bluebeard - ss/bs Mini & F**k Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jason!, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Jason!

Jason!

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Got my eye on something so putting up some tasty pedals.

Sanford & Sonny Bluebeard - new version built sept/oct (need to check) - $175 shipped

Smallsound/Bigsound Mini - w/box & awesomeness - $130 shipped

Smallsound/Bigsound F*ck Overdrive - w/box, super pimp Johnny Cash graphic - $130 shipped

[​IMG]
  2. Jason!

Jason!

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

All sold. Damn that was quick!
  3. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    151   0   0

tone bypass I think
  4. Road Bull

Road Bull Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Well, I suppose its a good thing these are all sold Jason! I was going to have to buy some pedals from you again. I saw these on my way out the door for work this morning. I didn't have time to refresh my ears with youtube sound clips before I left. My checking account is safe for the moment.
  5. Jason!

Jason!

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Yup, tone bypass.

Don't feel bad Bull, they sold in 10-20 minutes.