1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Modded $65 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by stonehenge, Jan 6, 2014.

1. stonehenge

stonehenge Supporting Member

I bought this CS-3 at a guitar show, when I got home I realized it had a different color LED (green) I opened it up and noticed that several components have been neatly changed. The good news is it sounds great for bass with no loss of bottom end that I can discern, unfortunately I do not know who did the mod! I would assume it is a Humphreys or Monte Allums as they seem to be the most common.

It is in perfect working order and great cosmetic shape, has Velcro on the bottom, I have used it for some time but recently bought a Compressore and no longer have a use for it.

$65 shipped within the US, Paypal no problem

2. stonehenge

stonehenge Supporting Member