FS: Boss DD-5 delay (w/FS-5U) and ProCo Rat

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TechJunky, Mar 11, 2014.

1. TechJunky

TechJunky Supporting Member

Recently picked up a TC Electronics Flashback and Fulltone OCD, and they have kicked these pedals off my board. Figure someone else could get some good use out of them.

First up, my trusty DD-5 digital delay. One of my all time favorite delays, and the one I'm hesitant to sell. I've had this thing for nearly 10 years now, and never had an issue with it. Several years ago I finally caved and picked up a FS-5U footswitch so I could use tap tempo, and it will be included in this sale (sorry, won't separate). Has velcro on the bottom of the pedal. SOLD

Second up is my ProCo Rat distortion. I know there are several variants, but I don't know the differences between any of them! Think this is a ProCo Rat 2? This was bought probably 3-4 years ago new at Guitar Center, and is a quality distortion pedal. Won't be too upset if this doesn't sell! $60 shipped

All deals paid via paypal and CONUS only. Only trades I am looking for at the moment would be a wah pedal or possibly octave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk Supporting Member

You may get more interest if this gets moved to the "Effects" classifieds.