1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Boss DR 880 Dr. Rhythm Drum Machine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Bassandgolf, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassandgolf

Bassandgolf Supporting Member

Bought this with ambitions of starting up a home studio. Never happened (check out my past sales and you'll see the gear being sold from this bright idea). I can still use this to practice but I don't. I have literally used it 5 times since buying it 6 months ago. Sale to include the unit and power supply. I believe I still have the box too. I will include pics when I get home. Factory pic pasted below.

Sale price: $300.

Some factory info:
    The DR-880 also includes a stunning collection of original waveforms, great effects (3 inserts) and studio-like ambient parameters.
    You get 20 velocity sensitive pads, 400 sounds, 100 kits, 1000 patterns, four assignable footswitch (foot switch not included)and expression-pedal inputs, two individual outs and digital outputs. USB connectivity allows you to archive your work readily to your computer.
    • 440 world-class drum and percussion sounds, 40 bass sounds with COSM bass-amp models
    • Three independent insert effects (EQ and compression), TSC (Total Sound Control) featuring 3-band EQ and high-quality ambience
    • 1,000 patterns (500 preset, 500 user); easily add fills, ghost notes, chord progressions, and more
    • 20 velocity-sensitive pads
    • Guitar/bass input, plus multi-effects and COSM amp models
    • 100 effect patches (50 Preset, 50 User) for electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
    • Four assignable footswitch and expression-pedal inputs
    • Digital and individual outputs; USB port for importing SMFs

Attached Files:

2. Bassandgolf

PM's returned and Bump.

3. Bassandgolf

Closing thread. I've decided to keep this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.