1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Brand New Wiring Harnesses

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by LovesJamerson, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovesJamerson

LovesJamerson Supporting Member

I have a few extra wiring harnesses available. All are brand new, and consist of CTS 250K solid shaft pots, Switchcraft jacks, NOS .050uF ceramic disc caps, and cloth push-back wire. I have (2) V-T Precision Bass harnesses. I'm asking $18/shipped/ea.

*** Jazz harness SOLD! ***

[​IMG]

2. LovesJamerson

3. LovesJamerson

Jazz harness sold. Bump for the P bass harnesses.

4. LovesJamerson

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Can you give a quick description of how this harness compares to the standard MIM configuration and components? I could search, but I'm thinking it might be quicker just to ask. I'm obviously not a luthier, but I've done a fair amount of soldering and bass assembly work. Thanks!

7. timobee4

timobee4

I'd take both P harness!

8. LovesJamerson

I'm not exactly sure what brand or value pots or caps are used in the MIM basses, but these components are pretty much what anyone uses if they're building or updating an instrument (although many have the impression that orange drop caps are better for some reason).

9. LovesJamerson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.