1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS (Canada) 1964 Fender Precision, all original, il good playing shape

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Jebberz, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Jebberz

Jebberz Supporting Member

Hello everyone.

I hate to sell this, buy I don't use this bass no more (a bit on the heavy side for my back) and it deserves a new player. The original case is also included

It is a 1964 Fender Precision, all original (excepts for strap locks, but I kept the original strap buttons). A bit of wear, but not too much for a bass that will turn 50.

I ask for this bass 4000$, plus gas expenses. I'm willing to deliver it between 300km of Quebec City, and local pickup are welcome. I had bad experience with shipping instruments, and I dont want to take the risk with this bass (an you will be able to try it before to close the deal).

PM me for more info.

Attached Files:

2. Farfetched

Farfetched

3. Jebberz

Jebberz Supporting Member