1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS (Canada) 1964 Fender Precision, all original, il good playing shape

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Jebberz, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Jebberz

Jebberz Supporting Member Supporting Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone.

I hate to sell this, buy I don't use this bass no more (a bit on the heavy side for my back) and it deserves a new player. The original case is also included

It is a 1964 Fender Precision, all original (excepts for strap locks, but I kept the original strap buttons). A bit of wear, but not too much for a bass that will turn 50.

I ask for this bass 4000$, plus gas expenses. I'm willing to deliver it between 300km of Quebec City, and local pickup are welcome. I had bad experience with shipping instruments, and I dont want to take the risk with this bass (an you will be able to try it before to close the deal).

PM me for more info.

Attached Files: