1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Carvin Acoustic Cobalt C450

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jid, Dec 26, 2013.

1. jid

jid Supporting Member

Forsale my Carvin acoustic bass. I bought it off of ebay, put strings on it, I played it once then quit the band. Now it is just sitting. And someone else should enjoy it. Excellent condition. I give it a 9 out of 10. Active electronics work great. Tuner works flawlessly except that the G light is out (not the sharp, in-tune, or flat light but the light that says you are on the G string). It still tunes the G string just fine. But you have to know that G comes after F and before A!

A couple of small nicks on the top that don't show up well in photos but i'll email larger photos to anyone interested so they can see the 2 nicks the best i can show them.

Case is original hardshell.

Price is 450 and I'll split shipping with you from 30022.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]