1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Carvin B1500 w/Rack and extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ledyard, Apr 2, 2014.

1. ledyard

ledyard

This is the head I have for sale here with two ampeg 810's:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-ft-live-tour-rig-b1500-2-x-810-full-rack-ect-1066427/

I would really like to sell this as a whole unit and not part it out. But I might consider selling just the B1500.
    I'd have to get $450 shipped for the B1500 alone. Which is exactly what I paid for it here on TB.
    For the whole rack I would have to get $575 shipped. Which is down from $650 I was asking originally.
    The rack is a heavy anvil style calzone 8 space. Real latches, tight holding, no BS latches like gator cases. There is a furman power conditioner with pull out lights, and a 2 space latching rack drawer. These 3 without the head are easily worth $200-250 all day.
    If I ship the rack I will tape the latches closed and ship the rack as the container as I received it. I only ship fedex insured.
    I am NOT interested in trades period.

The head is 100%. No issues whatsoever. It has not been gigged since I have owned it. Other than slight rack rash from the screws as expected its in awesome shape.
    Pic to follow.

2. ledyard

ledyard

Sorry I do not have a close pic like I thought. Please refer to the link.

3. ledyard

ledyard

Ok I lied, I found it.

Attached Files:

4. ledyard

ledyard

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ledyard

ledyard

7. ledyard

ledyard

8. ledyard

ledyard

9. ledyard

ledyard

Since I have been asked I suppose I would consider selling the carvin by itself.

10. ledyard

ledyard

11. ledyard

ledyard

I'm wanting to gather some cash for something that just came up. Considering offers on the b1500 alone or the whole rack.

12. ledyard

ledyard

really? no offers? no one looking for an awesome condition B1500?

13. ledyard

ledyard

B1500 is sold. Rack will get its own thread .