1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Carvin BX 500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by project43, Mar 2, 2014.

1. project43

project43

For Sale: Carvin BX 500 in original packaging. Notice in the pics the white feet. I needed taller than the factory ones to clear the handle on the cab. The original shorter black ones are included, as is the manual, and power cord. Still like new, as I only played out with it a few times. I don't gig nearly as much as I used to, and am using my GK mb200. Shipped price in the USA is $280.00 This is shipping 3 day priority mail from Hawaii. There is a limited number of options on the big island, and this is the closest option for me. Thank you for looking, Frank

Attached Files:

2. project43

project43

I have since visited the Carvin site and see that a new one shipped on the mainland is going for $359.00 I will lower my price to $259.00 shipped! You save a hundred dollars.
  3. project43

project43

Price drop! $229.00 shipped in the USA.
  4. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jaysbass2002

jaysbass2002 Supporting Member

Is the bx500 still up for sale? I see another pm.
  7. project43

project43