1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Cioks AC10, Infanem Faye Sing, Diamond MLjr, & EA Iron Pig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    SOLD Infanem Faye Sing - Oh man this guy is great.....but I have a Mobius coming in today...kinda banking on that guy replacing this guy....and the Mobius needs to be paid off. So here's a great deal on an amazing pedal. I should know, I've owned four. $185.

SOLD Earthbound Audio Iron Pig - Cool pedal. Totally versatile. I just don't really dig the way it alters my low signal. Others would. Just not for me. $155.

SOLD Diamond Memory Lane Jr - This pedal is pretty awesome. Thought it was safe. And it WAS safe. And then I found a Sunny Day Delay. Sorry buddy. $205.

SOLD Cioks AC10 - Got this guy two weeks ago but now I'm shipping off one of my AC pedals....so I don't need him anymore. Extremely light use. Never mounted. Never taken outside of my living room. Pics will be up, soon. But there is NO wear and tear and it comes with everything that it sells new with. Asking $195 paypal CONUUUUUUUUUUUS.

2. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
  3. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
    Cioks and Diamond are SOLD.

4. straightedge79

straightedge79

Iron pig still for sale?