1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Community SLS 920 speakers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bobunit, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

I have for sale three Community SLS 920 speakers in good working condition. Recently removed from a house of worship so cosmetically they look good with only some minor exterior scratches. These things sound amazing! Here is a link to the specs:
    http://www.communitypro.com/files/literature/spec%20sheets/SLS920_SPEC.pdf?phpMyAdmin=c9cc5b3953d87385dc22218d669e7aab

These are available for shipping at buyers expense. Shipping weight is about 80lbs. per box and can be shipped via standard carrier. I use FedEx, but it's your dime so your choice. Asking $950 per speaker or possible deal for all three. PM me for more info, pics, etc. Thanks. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. carl h.

carl h.

Are you in northern or southern Spudville, it makes a difference in shipping costs.

3. bobunit

It certainly does. My apologies for not listing the location (Boise, ID). Thanks. :)

4. bobunit

Check's in the mail......

Bump. :)

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.