1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Cort V Bass and other bits

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by powmetalbassist, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powmetalbassist

powmetalbassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

1) This is a used 1990 Space Arrow (V-Bass) Bass guitar. It is a Korean made bass from Cort with a licensed Steinberger bridge. It is 34" scale and has two Powersound pickups(made by Cort).

The bass comes with an original hard shell case and an aluminum adapter (and instructions) so you can string it with regular single ball strings if you want.

It is balanced well and the trust rod has been recently lubed up. I took the strings off as they seemed old (they come with the bass), and bought a new set of double ball strings. Note: it is missing 2 washers from the tuning pins (A minor purchase at any good hardware store)which is why it is only currently half strung.

$200 OBO. This could make a great christmas gift.

2) Ibanez Pickups - These are a set of active pickups out of a mid 90's Ibanez Iceman EX, Ibanez PFR-N4 neck pu (black pole piece)and bridge pu PFR-B4 bridge pu (black pole piece)

Looking to get $60 for them.

3) Ibanez EQ pedal (GE 10 model) late 80's) looking to get $50

all prices do not include shipping. Prefered payment is paypal. I'll ship to Canada/Continental US

As far as trades go I love the 80's basses, big into the passive Japanese basses from the period (Ibanez, Charvel, Jackson, Vantage, etc.) I am also currently in the market for an accoustic bass guitar.

Attached Files:

2. powmetalbassist

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

here are the pickups

Attached Files:

3. powmetalbassist

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

4. powmetalbassist