1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Custom F Bass AC6 - 6 String Fretless Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by funkydanbass, Jan 29, 2013.

1. funkydanbass

funkydanbass Supporting Member

Unfortunately I have to sell my beautiful F Bass AC6 - The King of Fretless Basses!

This bass was originally bought in 2007 but was customised and fully re-finished in August 2009 by George Furlanetto himself at F Bass in Canada. Customisations include:

2nd magnetic pickup (in Neck Position),
    with additional Volume/blend control,
    Master Standby Switch,
    Fret lines,
    Inset strap locks, and
    Custom 'Solid Red' Finish.

The bass comes with an F Bass / ProTec Gig Bag, an SKB Flight Shell, an F Bass Leather Strap and 3 Sets of F Bass strings.
    The total List price for ordering an AC6 with these specs is $9,289.00 USD, with a direct price of $7,895.65USD. The bass is in MINT condition and I am asking for $7000 AUD.

Will ship anywhere worldwide at the buyers expense. (Bass is located in Melbourne, Australia).

2. funkydanbass

Hoping to take some better pictures soon! These should do for now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. funkydanbass

4. funkydanbass

5. Register to disable this ad