1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS Custom Shop Washburn M10 (Peter Steele Content)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by skiscem, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Up for sale my close to mint, Washburn M10 Made in the Chicago custom shop, these instruments were made in very limited numbers by order only between the years 2001 to 2003, this is the cleanest i have seen around, no fret-wear, no cracks or modifications, the neck is straight and everything works as it should, there is minimal wear on the sides (pictured) that seems to be caused by the bass sitting on its case, there are also some very faint marks around the body, but thats the nature of the finish, it is almost like a truck bedliner, very tough and rough.
    If you are looking at this bass, you already know that this model was Peter Steele's (RIP) choice and his signature instrument for many years.
    Please let me know if you have any questions
    $2300 shipped to the lower 48, this bass is also for sale on Ebay, but get it here with a discount :)

here is a link to the last one that sold on ebay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Washburn-US...aWeZ78zvJ6Nw%2FJiKov4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skiscem

3. skiscem

4. Josh Thatguy

Josh Thatguy Registered abUser Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Use of this field for any other purpose is prohibited
    "Weight?"
    Thought I'd ask first, tongue-in-cheek, because *someone* inevitably does...

And I know from experience that thing is a biiiiig bass, much stouter in stature than a standard-sized Jazz or comparable body.
    They are awesome basses, though, definitely with a built-like-a-tank vibe going!
    13-to-1 odds (!) someone jumps on this thing... it might be years before another pops up for sale somewhere.
    (Though I did miss out on one, by a day, with an aftermarket tremolo bridge in Memphis in 2012...)
    If there's anyone here considering getting this thing, consider quick, because these are here today, gone tomorrow basses.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Disclosures:
    Tone Bastards Cables
    Brian Perry used one of these when he played with Prong. Really cool bass. Wish I had the cash :(

7. skiscem

Thanks for the comments guys, I would not sell it if i didnt have to :(

8. skiscem

SOLD on the bay, thanks everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.