1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS - Dan Atkinson Custom Precision Bass with reverse pup - $775 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tony moore, Jan 18, 2014.

1. tony moore

tony moore

I picked up this awesome Dan Atkinson custom precision style bass during the holidays as I've always admired his work. It's very light at 8.2 lbs and plays and sounds fantastic. The pickup is flipped for a tighter bottom and better tonal balance across all strings. It still sounds like a great pbass, just a bit better balanced. It really is a shame Dan's not able to make these anymore. It's even more of a shame I need to sell it to raise some funds :-(

Some details:

- '62 style precision, 2 piece ash body with a nitro sunburst finish and a custom nitro celluloid tort pickguard and a vintage style threaded saddle bridge. You can see a depression from the bridge cover. I removed it so you could see it, but the bridge cover is included.

- Seymour Duncan SPB-1 pickup with CTS 250K pots, Orange Drop tone cap, Switchcraft jack, all completely shielded and hum free

- USA Custom Guitars neck with modern p nut width (1.625"), 10" radius, vintage frets, thin (front to back) profile, clay dots (!), graphite reinforced, Hipshot USA Ultralite tuners, nitro amber finish

- strung with DR flats and plays and sounds great !

- includes hard case

$775 shipped CONUS. PayPal preferred.

Thanks for looking!

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390079413.651305.jpg

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390079429.151447.jpg

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390079444.200915.jpg
  2. tony moore

tony moore

3. tony moore

tony moore

4. tony moore

tony moore