1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Dave Hall DHA VT1-EQ-Bass Drive tube pedal, EQ, DI, headphone amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kittyboy, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittyboy

kittyboy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   1

I love this piece, but it's a bit redundant for me and I'm looking to generate $ and free up space.

To paraphrase talkbasser M Sterling's excellent description, "it can be used as a medium overdrive, and as a nice warm DI for recording. It can do clean tube sound, low gain overdrive all the way to almost fuzz territory, and can also be used as a headphone amp with a aux input for an mp3 player, etc."

I'll add that it's a relatively inexpensive way to get some real tube tone in your chain, in addition to its EQ control. And it's a headphone amp and DI.

Pedal is in excellent condition, looks good with light scratching on the bottom, but no velcro!

A bit of scratchiness in some of the pots, but pretty minor really, and works perfectly.

[DEL]$200[/DEL] $190 shipped in the CONUS. No trades, thank you.

http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page29.html

Demo of the overdrive sounds (not me):

Attached Files:

2. kittyboy

Rating - 100%
    27   0   1

reduced to $190 shipped conus
  3. dave2

dave2

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

I want to buy the DHA VT1-EQ Bass Drive pedal. I'll PM now. Will you accept Paypal?

Dave
  4. kittyboy

Rating - 100%
    27   0   1

sold to a friend, closing thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.