1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Dave Hall DHA VT1-EQ-Bass Drive tube pedal, EQ, DI, headphone amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kittyboy, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittyboy

kittyboy Supporting Member

I love this piece, but it's a bit redundant for me and I'm looking to generate $ and free up space.

To paraphrase talkbasser M Sterling's excellent description, "it can be used as a medium overdrive, and as a nice warm DI for recording. It can do clean tube sound, low gain overdrive all the way to almost fuzz territory, and can also be used as a headphone amp with a aux input for an mp3 player, etc."

I'll add that it's a relatively inexpensive way to get some real tube tone in your chain, in addition to its EQ control. And it's a headphone amp and DI.

Pedal is in excellent condition, looks good with light scratching on the bottom, but no velcro!

A bit of scratchiness in some of the pots, but pretty minor really, and works perfectly.

[DEL]$200[/DEL] $190 shipped in the CONUS. No trades, thank you.

http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page29.html

Demo of the overdrive sounds (not me):

Attached Files:

2. kittyboy

reduced to $190 shipped conus
  3. dave2

dave2 Gold Supporting Member

I want to buy the DHA VT1-EQ Bass Drive pedal. I'll PM now. Will you accept Paypal?

Dave
  4. kittyboy

sold to a friend, closing thread
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.