1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: David Eden D210XLT & D210XST

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jamesczar, Jun 25, 2013.

1. jamesczar

jamesczar Brother James Supporting Member

I'm only getting rid of the Edens because I'm having two Greenboy Audio Fearless cabs built, and I need to fund their purchase. I've loved these Eden cabs for a long time and they've served me well.

The D210XLT was purchased in 1998, and is in good condition. It's been gigged a lot, and has appropriate wear for a cab of its years. But the speakers and internals are in great condition.

XST SOLD. [DEL]The D210XST was purchased in 2012 from another bass player in town who bought it new, I believe. It's only about four years old and in great condition. Again, speakers and internals are both great.[/DEL]

Both cabinets are 4 Ohm. The 210XLT is capable of 350 watts, and the 210XST is capable of 500 watts. I've only ever ran some of 300 watts (never all the way) through them, via my Eden Roadrunner WT600 (300w per side at 4 Ohm).

They both run about $800 each new. I'm looking for $425 for the XLT [DEL]and $500 for the XST, OBO.[/DEL] PRICE REDUCED!

I'll ship these if you really want me to, but you pay the shipping. Otherwise anyone in the Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Louisville, Lexington, or Indianapolis area... come on over for a deal! I'll even meet you part-way, if that makes things easier for you.
  2. jamesczar

Ok they're at a local music shop now on consignment, but if you still want them, let me know... I'll just have to go pick them up.

And here's some pictures. You'll see they're in great condition.

Attached Files:

3. jamesczar

XST sold to KellyMac. Great transaction, easy to work with him!

XLT is still available!
  4. BackonBass13

BackonBass13 Supporting Member

I'd like to talk with you about the xlt that you "hopefully" still have available. I want to use it to reinforce my Metro combo, will you ship to upstate western NY?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jamesczar

Backon, I sent you a PM about the approx shipping cost to NY. Haven't heard back from you...

XLT is still available.