FS: Digitech Bp355 multi effect pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by RaginRog, Dec 21, 2013.

1. RaginRog

RaginRog Last guy you want to see is Employee Relations guy Supporting Member

Comes with manual, Cubase cd, and power supply. Like new condition. Will leave the 10 settings I created on the device, and give you the option of restoring it to factory settings. Most of the settings I created are SVT based, with little to no modulation or distortion. The only reason I've decided to reopen this listing is because I'm recouping some of the money I spent on my handgun's laser grips.

$105 shipped

[​IMG]
  2. RaginRog

3. RaginRog

Merry Christmas Eve bump
  4. RaginRog

Bump- reconsideration- need to recoup cash for my crimson trace laser grips.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. RaginRog

Bump new lower price
  7. RaginRog

8. RaginRog

9. RaginRog

Bump $105
  10. RaginRog

Sold pending payment