1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Digitech JETPACKMODS XP1000 (SPACE STATION)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bigchiefbc, Dec 1, 2013.

1. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

It kills me to sell this bad boy, but it has to go.

This was originally an XP200 Modulator, which JetPack Adam from Guitar Geek modded to an XP1000, which means it has all 4 of the XP modes (Whammy/Wah, Modulator, Space Station, Reverberator). The chicken head knob next to the treadle controls which model is active. You have to power it off to switch modes. If you ever wanted to try a Space Station, here's your shot. The other modes are really cool too. It has every whammy setting that was on any of the first 4 whammy modes. The reverbs are pretty awesome too.

The only issue with it is that it occasionally will glitch out and I just have to power it off and back on again to fix it. It comes and goes, it went over a year without doing it until just last week it happened again. I've talked to Adam about it, and he said it probably just needs to be calibrated. I can send instructions on how to do that as well. It shouldn't be a big deal, but I just want to be upfront and mention it.

I'll knock a few bucks off what it cost me just to be fair. Let's say $275 shipped. AC adapter will be included.

Here's what it looks like:

[​IMG]

2. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

3. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

Don't you want to spend all that Christmas money on some screwed up sounds?!?

Price is negotiable. Come on PEEPS!!!!!!!

4. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc

Bump, not on hold anymore. Back up for sale.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bigchiefbc

bigchiefbc