1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS:Digitech Whammy 4 $75 conUs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by franksgbass, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

In great shape, works as it should
    [DEL]$75[/DEL] $70 shipped Trades welcomed

Digitech Hardwire or Boss -ODB3

Attached Files:

2. franksgbass

Bump, any one have a cheap overdrive like the ODB-3 or Digitech something or other. If someone has the Digitech Hardwire C3 Overdrive Id be willing to add $20 plus the Whammy.

3. franksgbass

$70 shipped, or trade for a cheap OD. Anyone???

4. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk

Did you get my PM?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. x52dcd

x52dcd Supporting Member

I had PM'd yesterday as well, with no response. We're both from Canada...coincidence?

7. franksgbass

There certainly is a coincidence. You both ignored the conUs in the title. Look, my apologies, but everytime ive sent international, minus one, its been one problem or another. So I choose not to.

8. x52dcd

x52dcd Supporting Member

I didn't see "conus only" in the title; most don't have a problem shipping for extra cash as was offered. A simple reply or post stating your opposition to cross border shipping would have been appreciated.

Keep your pedal...

9. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk

Not a problem. Most guys state ConUS but in reference to the shipped price. I find many guys still don't mind shipping to Canada even when they list their items with ConUS pricing.

Now, ConUS "only", would have detered me from PM'ing you. Just a friendly FYI.

Good deal here Americans! Free bump!

10. franksgbass

Oh boy, hahahaha. X52, you gonna be Ok? Don't get canada tears on my ad. Pardon me for not responding. I was busy.You guys are getting a little too emotional about this, its a pedal. There are better things for you to be focusing on. And seriously, this is my sale page. Why did you have to mark it up. Now I gotta close it. Seriously, your better than that. Please try harder next time. Thanks.

I will respond to the few people that PM'd me tonight, by tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep, long work day. I wish I could have surfed the classifieds all day like these two .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.