1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS Dr Scientist RRR and Swell B-Peg or B-Max w/ extra 12AU7

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    SOOOOOOOOOOLD Dr Scientist Mini Reverberator - This guy is awesome and in excellent condition. I love Ryan and all of his products......I just don't use reverb, at all. I dunno. Sorry. I just don't. Not enough to justify this little package of all inclusive reverb. So he can be your's for only $140 paypal CONUS.

SZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZLD Swell B-Peg or B-Max w/ bonus Amperex 12AU7 - The basic story on these guys being that I can only keep one.....BUT CAN'T DECIDE!!!! Really. I got the B-Peg a while back. One of the first runs of it. Really awesome sound. Swell makes the best real tube based pedals I've ever played on. It was one of the medium gain runs and that was a bit too much for me so I just had it modded for lower gain by MikeO. While it was gone, I found a B-Max, got kinda curious about it, and bought it. It's pretty awesome. I actually prefer it's more hifi voicing to the B-Peg....but the B-Max has just a tad too much gain for me. So there it is, I prefer the voicing on one but the gain set on the other. Can't decide which to keep. Have flip flopped every day over it for about a week. I figure I'll put them both up for sell, and the one that doesn't sell first is the one I keep. With the purchase, you get the pedal that you want, the adapter, box, warranty, all that usually comes with it new PLUS an Amperex 12AU7. Asking $340 paypal CONUS for whichever one you want. I'm already beginning to flip flop to keeping one of them and just putting the other up for sale........

I might entertain some trades.....maybe a Source Audio Hot Hand 3 and cash. Hit me up.

[​IMG]
  2. MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
    Swell is on hold. Price drop on the RRR.
  3. MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
    Swell B-Peg is sold. Swell B-Max is safe.....until my Myco 3 comes in.....

RRR is still a go.
  4. MSUsousaphone

Disclosures:
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.