FS: Dual Preamp Boost by P.I.F.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by zwkoch, Oct 29, 2013.

1. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

P.I.F. Dual Preamp Boost $115 Shipped: This is one that I had to try. It is a two channel, two input-output boost/ OD pedal. Two independent boost channels. Channel one (Sparkle Boost) is a mild/moderate OD when the gain is maxed out. Tons of clean volume on tap with this channel if you want. Incredibly sensitive to playing dynamics. Channel two (Organic Boost) is a super clean boost with even more volume. There is a really nice vintage tone coming from this channel. It also comes with a bass boost toggle and brightness switch. This is a guitar pedal, but not an ounce of bottom end loss was noted.

My intent was to use this pedal to bookend my B7K. The sparkle channel driving into the B7K thus adding another layer of OD, and the Organic used as an end of the chain boost like the BDPG. It worked exactly as I hoped. Unfortunately, I am GASSING majorly for the Strymon Big Sky and this guy just became expendable. With the two inputs, you can use it to drive into an OD to push it over the top, and then use the second input to add volume and clarity to the end of your board. Here is a link to the website: http://pifpedals.com/dual-preamp-boost/

This pedal is in mint condition with original box and paperwork. Since this pedal and company are not well known, I am cutting $25 off what I paid. Paypal preferred. The only trade I am looking for is a Strymon Big Sky plus my cash. Thanks for looking!

photo.JPG

2. zwkoch

Guitar demo video: . Again, no bottom end loss noted with my DJ5 and Thunderfunk head.

3. zwkoch

Priced to move. Need to fund my new amp. Dropped from $150 to $115.

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

This pedal looks so cool I'm a 180 days GAS free and I'm trying hard to resist great deals like this one :) the person buying this pedal is buying from a great guy and a veteran.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I keep coming back

7. zwkoch

8. zwkoch