1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS - Duncan Basslines SMB-4D MM pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ctmullins, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctmullins

ctmullins Registered thumper Supporting Member

Hi guys - I actually have a pair of these. One I bought new and used for a little while. The other I bought here on TB and used for a little while. The new one still looks practically new. The used one, well, it doesn't. Ceramic magnets, four-conductor wiring. I can throw in screws if you need them, and I will leave the foam on the bottom as well, unless that bugs you. Amazon wants $85.00 for a never-been-owned one, so I'll list these at $50 for the nearly new one, $30 for the pre-owned one, or $75 for both. But you let me know if you think that's too high.

Now, I have to tell you, the used one has replacement leads on it. They're the same colors as the originals, just a bit beefier. And the coils are no longer glued into the cover, so they can fall out if you're not careful. It was already like this when I bought it, so don't blame me. ??? :confused: Works great though!

Need a photo? Here's a stock one from Duncan's site:

[​IMG]

Looks just like you thought it would, doesn't it? ;)

Anyway, thanks for looking!

2. ctmullins

Bump for the weekend!

3. ctmullins

Both sold. Thanks fellas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.