1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS:Dwarfcraft Baby Thundaa (tb mod), Boss LS-2, Fairfield "Accountant"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by franksgbass, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

I bought four pedals last week. And just got an email from EGC that my bass will be ready next week. So,

Dwarfcraft Baby Thundaa- This is a really cool one. The graphics are from Aen's band "The Ronald Raygun" not sure how many were made, but it was a limited run. Also, the previous owner had the feedback switch changed to the Toneblast found on the regular Eu Claire Thunder. It sounds huge. I actually wanted it most for the Ronald Raygun graphics as I'm a huge fan of his band.
    $140 Shipped ConUS SOLD

Fairfield The Accountant- Awesome compressor. One of my favorites that I have tried recently. But the CS-2 is still my gimmick. Comes with original box and manual.
    $110 shipped ConUS

Boss LS-2 Line selector- Keep your low end in tact while you get weird. Almost brand new. Original box.
    $50 ConUS

Attached Files:

2. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

Pretty soon, you are going to have tried more comps than Bongo. Good luck with the sale bro!

3. franksgbass

Dwarfcraft sold to Jmilly. Heading to SLC Utah. I have a crazy story about driving through Utah on tour. Crazy. BUt this is not the forum for that kind of thing. Anyone need a really good comp?

4. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

If this is the one that I sold a bit back, Aen himself modded it and the feedback knob controls input trim. If not, ignore this, haha!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. thejockobird

thejockobird www.vulturgeist.com Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    www.vulturegeist.com
    Missed it for a third time! Of course I had to close tonight..

7. franksgbass

bump accountant $110 LS-2 $55 Both come in original boxes
    always down for trade ideas

8. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Supporting Member

PM sent re the LS-2...

9. franksgbass

LS-2 sold. Gonna hang onto the accountant. Possibly start a new thread in a few days. Get in touch if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.