1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: E-mu 1616 laptop interface, complete

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bkbirge, Dec 16, 2013.

1. bkbirge

bkbirge Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    Starting a new thread because I can't edit the old one anymore, new lower price.

Emu 1616 midi/audio interface for your computer. Includes the main unit, cardbus interface for your laptop or pcmcia equipped desktop, power supply, cable from cardbus to main unit, and midi breakout cable.

This is a complete turnkey computer interface solution that works perfectly. I used it on my laptop for remotes and as my main studio hub. You could do the same or pair it with a desktop. It sounds great and does what it is supposed to.

I don't know why other manufacturers don't make this configuration or why Emu doesn't anymore but this is pretty much the best all-in-one interface that has been made.

Emu still actively supports this device and you can get up to date drivers and software from their site (Creative is the parent company now). I used this on Windows XP, many use on Windows 7 also.

$90 shipping and paypal included to continental 48 USA.
  2. bkbirge

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures:
  3. bkbirge

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures: