1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: E-mu 1616 laptop interface, complete

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bkbirge, Dec 16, 2013.

1. bkbirge

bkbirge Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    Starting a new thread because I can't edit the old one anymore, new lower price.

Emu 1616 midi/audio interface for your computer. Includes the main unit, cardbus interface for your laptop or pcmcia equipped desktop, power supply, cable from cardbus to main unit, and midi breakout cable.

This is a complete turnkey computer interface solution that works perfectly. I used it on my laptop for remotes and as my main studio hub. You could do the same or pair it with a desktop. It sounds great and does what it is supposed to.

I don't know why other manufacturers don't make this configuration or why Emu doesn't anymore but this is pretty much the best all-in-one interface that has been made.

Emu still actively supports this device and you can get up to date drivers and software from their site (Creative is the parent company now). I used this on Windows XP, many use on Windows 7 also.

$90 shipping and paypal included to continental 48 USA.
  2. bkbirge

Disclosures:
  3. bkbirge

Disclosures:
  4. bkbirge

Disclosures: