1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: EA VL 2x10B stack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JPickles, Dec 3, 2012.

1. JPickles

JPickles

A couple of killer cabs up for sale here...had a great time with them but they're just a little too big for my new band's touring van!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They're both Euphonic Audio VL 2x10B cabinets, housing louder and more efficient speakers than the previously released "A" edition. They're rated at 500 watts apiece (but can certainly handle a lot more), and contain two 5" mid drivers and a horn along with the two 10's. These puppies have even seen some stadium tours, that's how hard they can rock.

They're 74 lbs each and come with 4 casters apiece (you can see a couple of em on the right side of the cabinets in one of the pictures) so the weight is really not a huge issue. They are still very manageable to carry up a flight of stairs or any other situation where the wheels don't apply. Anyone who knows EA's cabinet line knows that the power capabilities and great tone of these mid 1990's cabs absolutely make them worth the weight (no pun intended...). Another cool feature is the pull-out handle on the bottom of each cab that enables the cab to rest at an upward angle if you so desire.

Asking $400 apiece or $700 for the pair plus shipping. If you're local (NYC/tri-state area) I'll do it for the same price and drive them to you.
  2. hifibass

hifibass Supporting Member

As good as I know these cabs sound..... get a bigger van.:bassist:
  3. JPickles

JPickles

4. JPickles

JPickles

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JPickles

JPickles

7. TheCreature

TheCreature Supporting Member

I had an identical stack and spanked them with a QSC 3002 power amp. They never complained and sounded great at those huge levels.
  8. JPickles

JPickles

9. JPickles

JPickles

10. JPickles

JPickles

11. toprekoms

toprekoms Supporting Member

How much to ship one to area code 80118?
    Thanks
  12. JPickles

JPickles

bump...still for sale!
  13. JPickles

JPickles

comin down to $400 apiece or $700 for both of these bad boys. PM if interested.
  14. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

This.

I also had two of these and selling them was about as stupid as anything I've ever done. Interestingly enough, the pair I sold also had one with a red badge and the other with a white badge. Somebody once told me the white badge was a version "C".

Bump
  15. Mitchthebassplayer

Mitchthebassplayer Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Fodera, LaBella, JuleAmps, Epifani
    These are actually my old cabs and the white label is definitely a "B" model. I'm sure the "C"s had the white label as well since most black labels are the older "A" models, like mine. However, John Dong gave me 2 "B" drivers to replace them making all 4 drivers the same in both cabs, which are the more efficient versions. These cabs sound unbelievable and can get so loud it's ridiculous. When I played through these cabs for the first time, I finally heard my bass as I would hear it through monitors in the studio. completely clear. For $700 for the pair somebody has to be stupid not to go for these!
  16. JPickles

JPickles

Thanks, bassdoubler!
  17. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Yes they do.

Bumpity Bump
  18. JPickles

JPickles

19. JPickles

JPickles

bumpity bump