1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: EB MusicMan BIG AL 4SSS Black Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by duke2004, Aug 19, 2013.

1. duke2004

duke2004 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

For your ownership is this excellent condition black Big Al 4 string with maple neck, very clean with only only a little pick swirl on the pickguard. With case also in great condition. I am the second owner, i believe she is 2009/2010. Weight is 9.3. and balance is really nice. Originally strung with TI flats, now sports rounds, I forget if they are Laklands, but they are fresh. Neck is very fast and action does not buzz even whilst quite low. I shall not tell you about the vast range of both modern and vintage tones obtainable, as such lore is fairly common round these parts. $seems sold!. Selling to cover recent credit card purchases for amp/cab so no trades, thanks.
    For your viewing pleasure http://www.sikphotos.com/bigal4

Attached Files:

2. duke2004

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Put thy faith in the church of Ed and thou shall be on the path of the righteous tones...

3. mysteryclock

mysteryclock Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

The twin of mine - very cool!
  4. duke2004

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

payment received, headed south