1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: EB MusicMan BIG AL 4SSS Black Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by duke2004, Aug 19, 2013.

1. duke2004

duke2004 Supporting Member

For your ownership is this excellent condition black Big Al 4 string with maple neck, very clean with only only a little pick swirl on the pickguard. With case also in great condition. I am the second owner, i believe she is 2009/2010. Weight is 9.3. and balance is really nice. Originally strung with TI flats, now sports rounds, I forget if they are Laklands, but they are fresh. Neck is very fast and action does not buzz even whilst quite low. I shall not tell you about the vast range of both modern and vintage tones obtainable, as such lore is fairly common round these parts. $seems sold!. Selling to cover recent credit card purchases for amp/cab so no trades, thanks.
    For your viewing pleasure http://www.sikphotos.com/bigal4

Attached Files:

2. duke2004

Put thy faith in the church of Ed and thou shall be on the path of the righteous tones...

3. mysteryclock

mysteryclock Supporting Member

The twin of mine - very cool!

4. duke2004

payment received, headed south

5. Register to disable this ad