1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: EB MusicMan Big Al 5 SSS White/Rosewood minty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by duke2004, Aug 19, 2013.

1. duke2004

duke2004 Supporting Member

For your ownership is this hard-to-tell-from brand new white Big Al 5 string with maple/rosewood neck. Very clean, cant even find pick marks on guard. I am the second owner and this never left my house (first owner same deal). With case also in new condition. I believe she is 2010/201. Weight is actually same as the 4 string which i have for sale, a quite comfy 9.3 lbs, and balance is really nice. Strung with Daddario chromes, there is something about the neck, maybe the radius, which makes this really comfortable in the hand. And the photos do not do justice to a very rich dark fretboard. Neck is very fast and action does not buzz even whilst quite low. The vast range of both modern and vintage tones obtainable is common lore round these parts. Oh and the B is tight and huge sounding even in passive mode. $1350 shipped insured.
    Im selling to cover credit card purchase of amp/cab so no trades, thanks.
    Photos shortly.

Attached Files:

2. duke2004

duke2004 Supporting Member

3. ReBass

ReBass

4. elementeighty

elementeighty

Hi, is this one still on the block?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. onuka

onuka

Hi, is your musicman bass still available for sale?

Thanks