1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: EBMM Pink StingRay Classic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by greenrositti, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenrositti

greenrositti Supporting Member

For sale is my limited color StingRay from about 2 years ago. It's the very rare Shell Pink color with a birdseye maple neck. I bought it to collect--I've never gigged it, and it's as close to perfect as a non-new instrument can be. It is a fantastic bass, and I'll be very sad to see it go.

I'm moving overseas, so I'll be passing several things along in the coming weeks and months.

I remember reading somewhere there were only about 10 basses made in this color (maybe one of you aficionados can chime in here). I had a custom tort pick guard made by Jeannie's, and I installed a D-Tuner. I picked this bass out of a batch of 3 based on sound and neck feel. As luck would have it, the neck was also the most beautiful of the 3--pics don't do it justice.

OHSC included, and all case candy as new. No trades, CONUS only.

$1350 including shipping and PayPal.

Attached Files:

2. oli@bass

oli@bass Supporting Member

Wow! Way cool! What was the was the original pickguard?

3. davidjbass

davidjbass Supporting Member

4. greenrositti

Oh right...the original guard is the standard EBMM white 3-ply and it's included, along with the E string tuner.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. greenrositti

I've been getting emails--it's 10 pounds on the bathroom scale.

7. greenrositti

Sold and gone. Thanks, Talkbass, and thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.