FS: EBMM Sterling H - Blue Pearl - Very Cool!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by peabody, Mar 22, 2014.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

I have for sale a 2007 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling bass. It has a nice looking Blue Pearl finish, a rosewood board and a black pickguard. I've owned a lot of Sterlings over the years, and if you aren't familiar with them, they are awesome. The thin, Jazz-like necks are some of the fastest I've ever played...and with the three band active preamp and the ability to switch from double to single coil, parallel to series mode, the tonal options are endless.

Overall the bass is in great condition, with the exception of right around the back plate. I'm not sure what happened, but there are some chips and a crack in the finish around the plate and it looks like a former owner tried to do a paint repair. It doesn't affect the bass at all certainly, but that is the only flaw I can see. There are no other major dings or scratches on this bass and the neck is flawless. It comes with the standard molded Musicman case (with the original hang tags), and I will throw in a padded Gibson strap. It weighs in right around 10 lbs. 5 oz. on my digital scale.

This is kind of an impulse sale for me. A Lakland Jerry Scheff I used to own just came on the market, so I thought I'd make a play for it. I'm not really looking for trades, but I there are a few things I may consider....a Lakland Hollowbody 30, a US Fender Jazz '62 Reissue, or Lakland Duck Dunn/Bob Glaub with a 1.5" nut.

It is priced to sell at $800 shipped to the lower 48. I'll accept PayPal or a USPS Money Order.

Please feel free to send me a PM or e-mail me at peabody59@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. JSpradBass

JSpradBass

You'll probably have better luck in the classifieds.
  3. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

A swing and a miss. I'm having a really bad day...

Sorry everyone....mods feel free to delete.
  4. Thisguy

Thisguy

No need to apologize! I'm just sorry you weren't selling this a month ago when I was looking for a used sterling. :( Good luck! :)